Available HoursMonday through Thursday6 to 8:30 pm
Saturday9 am to 5 pm
Rooms are for limited meetings only.
Must be a Township Resident
1. A deposit with Warren Township in the sum of $200 as a security deposit to ensure the return of the meeting room in the same condition as when it was made available and that the Township does not incur any additional costs by the user. Warren Township may require a larger deposit based upon past use or the nature of the activity.
2. The Organization/Individual shall be fully responsible for any damage to the space assigned to them by the Township and agrees to be liable for all costs of cleanup, repairs, or replacements which are required to restore the space to the same condition as of the time it was turned over to them. The security deposit shall be forfeited for these expenses. However, the organization/individual is still responsible for costs in excess of the security deposit.
3. The Organization/Individual agrees to indemnify and hold Warren Township harmless against all claims or demands of any nature whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of the space, and agrees to reimburse Warren Township for all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by Warren Township in enforcing this Agreement.
4. The shelter/meeting room space is limited to not-for-profit use.
5. The following representations and warranties are connected with this agreement and its use of the space:
6. The Township reserves the right to cancel and/or modify this agreement, as may be required.
7. As the Town Board deems necessary, the Organization/Individual must provide Warren Township with a Certificate of Insurance naming the Township as an additional insured. Failure to provide such Certificate of Insurance will prohibit the Organization/Individual from the use of Warren Township facilities. Insurance coverage is required in not less than the following amounts
8. Two checks, one for the security deposit and one for the rental fee, are required. The security deposit check will be destroyed following the end of the usage should everything be left in an acceptable condition
9. Key - A key must be picked up before 4 pm at the Warren Township Supervisor’s Office on the day of the use of the meeting room.
10. The approved application represents a conditional use permit. Additional permits may be required. Furthermore, any and all rules and requirements as set forth in the Warren Township Ordinances apply.
11. If the Organization/Individual anticipates large quantities of trash being generated by their event, they must notify the Township in the application. Failure to notify, or leaving large quantities of trash in or around the room, will result in the forfeiture of the security deposit as part of the cleanup fee.
12. Refunds: Cancellations must be made at least 30 days before the event.
13. Rescheduling - If the need arises to reschedule a regularly scheduled meeting, the township requires notice by telephone of at least 24 hours to ensure availability.
14. Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions on this application and all rules and regulations of Warren Township may result in the forfeiture of all, or a portion, of the security deposit. (View a copy of the Township General Use Ordinance (PDF).)
15. Groups exceeding capacity will forfeit their security deposit.
16. Pets are not allowed on Township property.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field