- Finalsite Blackboard K12
Finalsite Blackboard K12
Warren Township Highway Department is pleased to announce the launch of the Finalsite Blackboard K12 service, our Township Highway Department-to-resident notification system. With this service, the Township Highway Department can send personalized voice and email messages to residents and businesses within minutes with specific information about time-sensitive or common-interest issues such as emergencies and local Township Highway Department matters. Please accept our invitation to participate in this great service.
We know that your personal information is important, and rest assured that we will not share it with anyone. If you have not already received a test phone call from us, or you would like to provide additional contact information, download and return the Opt-In/Opt-Out form (PDF) to the Warren Township Highway Department Office.
- What is the Blackboard Connect service?
- How does the service work?
- What types of messages will be sent using the service?
- Is my telephone number included in the notification database?
- May I use a cell phone as my notification database listing?
- What precautions are being taken to protect personal information?
- Will there be a way to positively identify incoming calls that are made by the township using the system?
- Will the Blackboard Connect service work if I have a call screening system on my phone?
- If I am a non-resident homeowner, what phone should be listed in the notification database?
- If I have provided more than one phone number, when will they be called?
- My primary phone or my second listing is a cell phone with a non-local area code. Will the Blackboard Connect service call numbers outside the area?
- How does the Blackboard Connect system respond to busy signals or no-answer situations?
- I am receiving township notification calls at my fax or my secondary phone line. Can I switch to have the system call my primary phone number?
- I was not able to listen to the entire call. Is there a way to repeat the message?
- I answer the phone but the “Hello” message repeats. It then hangs up, calls back, and the same thing happens again. How can I hear the entire message?